3.18.2009

Thanks

for all the crazy stuff you guys made for me (some of which was no fun bringing home). And if you didn't make anything for me, shame on you. LOL Just kidding.

Class of 2E 2009 + Ms. Justina + Mr. Ong + Bad Hair + Super Cool Vanguard Sheet! I've read everything! Thanks for the kind words!

I'm quite sure Dennis is more creative that 95% of the world. He drew me (actually I made him) draw me a comic strip! It's about some robber or something can't make sense of it all cos it's just too funny. LOL. You're awesome even though all you want to do during my lesson is fold and throw paper planes.

Class of 4F/4G + Mrs. Richards + Mr. Ong + Super Cool Poster! I want to strangle you girls cos you were doing this during MY LESSON when you should be working on your coursework which is infinitely more important. But thanks anyway you guys are so sweet.

Looks more fun upside down + red eye (yes I do have a photo of it right side up but still red eye)! Thanks Doreen! Good luck for N levels you must do well I don't care! And yes i want to be a DJ too lol.

Super sweet card! I don't even know what to say you're going to make me cry!

There's a bunch more I haven't gotten a photo of which I will get. And this is PROBABLY the only time I'm going to teach so please excuse the self glorification and let me indulge this once WHOO! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment