3.23.2009

Recess Time~~ Class of 2C 2009

You guys are darlings. I almost love stepping into your class, not too difficult, not too easy to teach. Always running around. The girls don't talk to each other. They communicate in a mixture of dance and sign language. It was weird at first. But out of necessity, I caught on pretty quickly. Dancing gets the message through to them WAAY faster than talking.

Don't know who's work is this but it's cool. If you know, leave a comment thanks. (Update it's Chia Yu! WHOO!)

I'm jealous of Weng Keh.

Smiles all round. IS THAT YI JING THAT'S COVERING HER FACE~!? Anyway thanks Yi Jing for staying back to complete your work it's beautiful!

I THINK these are the dancing girls I was talking about.

I Still don't know which one is Tham and Trang or if they're even in the picture. Peep Jacky's masterpiece in the making.

Naughty Boy.

The Mischiefs.

Delwin!

Yan Da and Li Liang (i got your name right woohoo! Thanks for making Wei Zhe collect all the class work himself LOL). 

Love from Indonesia pronounced Moo-(Roll your tongue)-Tee

Thanks for holding down the class when I have to run out for random Shenanigans.

Aqil. Jia Yi please pronounce it properly.

Claims Jacky copied his style. Lol. Fun stuff. Keep loving art! Don't be afraid!


Love from China. I think.

Just writing about you guys makes me miss you already. Hope you guys have fun in the new term!



No comments:

Post a Comment