3.29.2009

Paper Tigers~ Class of 2F 2009

Tuesday is Hell Day for me. 4C/4D, 2C, your class, and than 4F/4G. I wish I could give you guys 100% because your class really demands that, and more but I can't. By the time i come in, I don't look it, but I'm already half-dead.

I'm sure many people have told you guys that most of you guys are darlings, and that's true. 

I think I'm just saying I wish I did a much better job with you guys, spreading my attention more evenly. I learnt alot from teaching you guys though. And everytime I manage to not mess up your class I give myself a mental ^5.

Rachel's a very nice girl! She always looks like she just wants to get on with the lesson and is secretly griping about how immature the boys are. Or something.

Kenji's art!

This is Benjamin. When he's not shouting in my class, he's blowing up his art folder into a pillow and than sleeping on it.


Good girls~

It's funny I found out teaching you guys, that the most notorious boys in school, the ones who break the rules every chance they get, who test the teacher as often as they can, who pick a fight with most everyone They never dare to get their picture taken. It's funny really. I've thought of a few possible reasons.

-they pretend they're minor celebrities
-they're afraid of getting recorded down on (digital) film as (kinda) bad people
-they think I'm going to stick their face on some almost naked body of a 89year old man to get back at them for being total asses in my class (which actually doesn't sound like a bad idea)
-they don't have balls. I mean have issues with their self confidence
-they think they're ugly (which they really aren't, mostly)

But I still don't know which one's right. Baffling really, that all the time they'll be trying to get everyone's attention and step up to most anything but really turn away when there's a camera. If you ever want to keep naughty boys away, bring a camera.


Melvyn~

You're going up on Speech Day!

Jason trying to block out the camera Lol >.<

There's no way to pronounce his name without being offensive. Yew Fatt. Hard to live with :p Good Luck in the future you'll need it!

Think everyone goes through a phase in their life where they're camera-shy. How cute HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment