3.28.2009

Him Lim

-I remember you.
-I'm not sure they'd like me wandering around. Going back to sign out one last time was a lame enough excuse. Let's try and think of a few more. ART REMEDIAL~!?
-Life. you don't always get what you want. Every teacher is different. He's trying to understand you guys the same way you're trying to understand him. Give both of you time :) and we all know y'all like me only cos I (try) don't scold you guys. (I'm sarcastic too)
-I don't do links. Not in the near future at least, I'd need to link like 300 people if I do. Too much work for too little returns.
-Probably won't go back to teach. After all the crying, if I went back, Anti-climax in Full HD 3D Surround Sound. Also, too much work for too little returns, and life shortening. Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment