5.20.2009

What Has Technology Done For Humanity?

This post was supposed to go up abit before Naaah~ Nah~(in which the girl and brothers just after 1:56 are really cute) which is a reaction to this:

I was talking to mom (Yes I do talk to her). Well not really we were just reading the papers and I was again casually pondering why she has to work ridiculous hours. While considering the fact that all these years her work hours have only gone up amidst banking's technological advancement from Book->Computer->Internet
Mr Ong: Technology's never made life any easier huh?!
Mom: Yeah cos they expect you to be doubly efficient now.
(First time me and my mom have agreed on something since 5 months ago. Bingo.)

For that matter I've long said that technology's never made humans any happier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment