5.27.2009

Group A Semi-circle~~ Elias Park Yoyo Academy

Few shots from the first weeks there. I remember thinking "Primary School kids are angels. So much easier to control than Secondary School kids >.<" but soon we realised it's only cos it's the first few weeks... :(

My Group A! I thought I had bad handwriting than i met Choon Kang (1st from left in Red). I thought I was blur. Then I met Choon Kang again.

Faijal/Rajar/Fajar's group. He got all the mischievous ones. Only know how to run around and scream. But they learn faster than everyone. Mischieve = Smarts? (Hell Yes)

Colin getting mobbed like a Rockstar. By girls who like to kick my shoes (Weird). I know one of the girls has identical facial features with Colin's mystical godfather (who runs the DJ scene @ iShop and remixes Jay Chou with ugh...Savage Garden?) 

Srsly?


Gun N' Roses with Daft Punk with Brraaap! into Lil' Jon vs Heaven is a place on Earth? Yes. @ 65mins on his Super Massive 80min megamix. Halabulu Balu-what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment