5.05.2009

Don't Look Back In Anger

From a whole month ago, the Oasis gig was great!

I don't know if it's because coming at the tail end of a whole string of concerts they had alot to match up to, or just me going in with expectations, or maybe they really didn't give it they all, but it wasn't a super gig. Still, it was massively enjoyable to actually see the boys in the (very distant) flesh belting out the tunes that got me through.. well.. most everything really.

Maybe it was because it was a tour for their new material (which I tried and though it isn't bad, I just can'tget behind. Sorry) and I think most everyone there was there for their old songs >.<

The Brits really turned up in full force to support their homeboys. Like maybe 50% the people there was British. The rest was a cool mix of everything else really. Hipsters, music people, expats, people with good jobs, broke ass kids (me), at one point we were standing beside this one dude who looked like a 80's rocker and hippie had a kid, put him in a nice red jacket and never introduced him to the idea of a haircut. He sang every LINE of every song. When I don't know what they were playing I'd ask him haha. After the concert we found out he came down from KL just for this. He didn't look like he had enough money to go home. I think he also mentioned be plays in a band called Bittersweet.

Yeah you get one more song free.

Don't Look Back In Anger cos you know you wanna hear the Indoor Stadium say "Soo Sally can wait~". I swear after the video half way through the song a they sent a wheelchair to the middle of the standing crowd and Noel (dude singing) said "somebody's got a stroke" or something to that effect and than continued playing. Kinda spoiled the main song I went to hear, but super funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment