5.01.2009

Pimp My Stride!



I bought me a sneaker. No hype. No flamboyant packaging. Just a sneaker. Leaner silhouette for leaner times.

I do want to add a little something to make it pop a little though. There's 3 things I could do to the sneaker. I could paint the swoosh, paint the stripe and switch up the laces. Anything else would be too must trouble and going over the top.

So firing up photoshop and messing with the colours, I came up with a few colourways! 
And here's where you come in. Check which colours you think would work out the best and VOTE!  On the right.

The safest bet would be to just add a redstripe to it. Air Jordan 1 colours! (AJ1)

Blue/red/white (America!)

Electric Green/Fire Red (Christmas)

Mustard/Blue (Lightning!)

Everything together! (Rainbow) I really like this from a sneaker fan's standpoint, but I really wondering if it'll be too crazy for someone my age. Or I could just screw everything and roll with it.

Also not to be forgotten, a little offbeat but I like it alot too, "inspired" by another iconic Air Jordan sneaker, Electric Green/Purple (Grape!)

Pimp My Stride! Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment