4.18.2009

Ugh.. We'll Just Call it.. DINNER!


Waaaay overdue but yeah. went out with the nice people for a meal at Heeren! We were at the (I think) newly opened NYDC at the top floor. Nice and quiet on a weekday.

This is Mr. Ong pondering the nature of the Universe and how Life will eventually become the anti-thesis of all Dark Matter in it.

Symmetry. If they did plan it I didn't realise it until I got home 0_0

Us!

What I had. Don't remember what it was called but I placed it somewhere in between decent and good.

Uncle Liang

Alex + Mr. Ong

The Tall & Handsome One

One day I'll be able to successfully label this picture "2A Players"

Sijuan is one of the nicest people I'll ever meet. Really.

Monster.

Ugly Girl.

Everybody does the crazy face shot. 

>.<

Good Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment