4.12.2009

MISTER ONG Y U OWAYS LATE ONE~ Class of 2E 2009

The first time I stepped into a class as a teacher thinking everything was going to be nice and dandy, I realised in 5 seconds, I had to throw everything I had planned out the window and rethink literally the whole game plan. The first lesson was a mess. In every way possible. Funny really looking back, I got no work done, class was unresponsive, no one was listening, and my voice was gone at the end of the hour. 

That class was you. (Chee-cher you don't know how to take photo ah?!)

Fast forward to the present I really don't know how I survived 10 weeks of your class but I did so whatever. Maybe it's the accent maybe it's the straightup nonsense lessons I disguised as Art maybe it's Keith Haring.

Or maybe y'all just decided to be nice.

Throwing up for the last day.

My favourite sepak takraw player. (ONLY COS I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHERS)

My favourite Chinese Drums player. (I DO KNOW OTHERS)

AHHH-FEEEEEEEEEEEEEQ

Hanyza notices everything.

Pamela, I hope your new hell isn't treating you too badly >.<
Annabel~

I swear I know his name. Srsly.

We are capable of..ar I forgot. I realised I didn't take a nice picture of it completed so if anyone of you have it stored in a corner in your phone do mail me/send me WHOO!

Jostling for Pole Position.





I don't remember 1/2 your names but I do remember thinking at that very precise moment "I will miss you guys"  T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment