4.08.2009

Crazy People~ Class of 2B 2009

You know how everyone has their favourite teacher/s? Well teachers have favourite classes. Just sayin'.

Check out Bryan (I think his name was) who sits at the back coming up front just so he has his face on the interweb. :p


Only the Most Powerful Girl in the World will dare step into the world of Chinese Dance.

Naughty boys are camera shy. We know that already.

Isabelle as you can see, wants what all girls want. Love and Money.

Mr Ong + 2B

Qian Wei and SARAH ONG!

Denise

Throwups on the whiteboard~

Clement is going to be a professor. I'm already seeing it.

Kester is going to be a... alot better than me.

Chung Sze!

I can't get enough of Clement.

Shun Zi a.k.a alwaysmixedupwithchungsze

We have Loved the Stars Too Fondly to be Afraid of the Night.

Eugene and Keng Wee are going to be nerds. Just.Like.Me.



The messed up take 2 LOL I think i pressed the buttons wrong.


Final Cut!


-Kester is trying to do a Dragon Punch
-Pradesh Sean cannot coordinate his hands to put up the same sign
-Sze Min's got a gun to my head
-Bryan & Guoliang. No idea what they're trying to do.
-I break the world record for most number of spontaneous bunny ears possible on a single head.
Fun times :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment