4.05.2009

It walked to the bin~ Class of 2A 2009

Yo! Sorry for the long wait! Anyways it has always been nice to step into your class. A little break from the rest of the chaos in the school midway through the week is always welcome. Without you really I would probably be dead or insane or both right now.

Think I overestimated my Wednesday throat trying to give y'all a massive greeting LOL!


You were lucky too I always told myself, cos by Wed, having gone through 2 classes I would kinda have worked out all the problems with the lesson (usually about how it isn't all that fun) so by the time I get to you guys, you get a (hopefully) fun, and slightly educational lesson whoo!

All of you were nice except for the few noisy girls (YUANHUI & QIQI) so I really don't remember too many names. Oh and thanks for saving me when I lost my marker. Haha.


The girls at the back. Are not always bad girls ^^

Jing Yi has a coolass character. Which will make a cameo later on!

I've run

out of interesting things to say. Probably one of the nicest guys in the world.

Mister Ong x Class of 2a

Forgot name (tag if you know!).

I'm quite sure I'm not supposed to do this.


I mean..

but who cares! JUST SMILESMILESMILE!
HARRISON!

Like I said, had awesome time teaching you guys. Stay close stay together stay cool and always have fun!

Mind says push volume up to 11
throat says we're physically only capable of 8.5
The first job that can push my throat to it's limit.
Gotta learn the whole diaphragm thing. ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment