4.16.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEE!

So quite a few Sundays ago we did a gig at Causeway Point for the ICA people's attempt to make imbeciles stop buying illegal cigarettes. Literally spawned a crowd out from nothing so it was pretty enjoyable. Very receptive, very responsive crowd so seriously what else can we ask for.

Except trying to make random kids look as dumb as me.

Mc D's for lunch was all right. Until we found out it was Fee's Birthday so i quickly brought him to choose a cake from Mc Cafe (Fusion Berry which was actually pretty good!). 

When the lady was doing the chocolate sauce zigzag shizzle, i told her to lend me the sauce and wrote the Happy B'day around it :)

Fee throwin; up for N.E.R.D

Managed to get the Mc Donald's crew at Causeway Point to sing with us cos JJ, Fee's friend and me singing seems like too little people. Mad props to the Mc Donald's crew there for being so cool!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't I there? But where the f**k was I? How come I don't remember seeing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude this was on sundayyou were on saturday.

    ReplyDelete