4.19.2009

CENSORED

This is difficult to write. Even before I started doing this, I've been wondering if I still have to keep being the Art Teacher on here or can I really be me and really go crazy.

Than again just thinking about it very seldom do we get to be truly ourselves outside the confines of the bathroom.

Anyway, the stance right now is that we should have nothing blatantly offensive or unhealthy in the form of language use or audio-visual content. One because I wouldn't like any issues with parents (you never know), two because the better part (yes I do have one) of me  is telling me we don't need to be offensive/vulgar to come up with interesting content.

On the flip side, I have never stood for censorship, I think it should be thrown out the window together with female gladiator sandals and Hip Hop Dance. There already has been some good content that I really want to put on here that I axed because of this and it is really quite sad.

What I'm thinking is that I'll lift the censors in 2 weeks time. If you're the easily offended kind, there are a tonne of blogs out there that are more interesting and politically correct than this one.

Don't get the impression you'll see a huge torrent of expletives and offensive material. I'll still be keeping 99.98% of the language dandy, but there might just be a little offensive material occasionally.

Will you guys be cool with that? I mean are you really ready for this? LOL. Let me know,
TAG IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment