8.21.2009

Celine + Owen

Celine and Owen are siblings that come to my shows alot. Really funny 2 kids. They're as irritating as any other kids (Celine especially lol) but because they do it in a cute & innocent way, I actually find it funny when they cut into my conversations. How unfair the world is, to non-cute people :(

Celine Luk Yan Ling (sp?) totally looking like the auntie she's going to be in like 47 years.

I think they both have become really good with yoyos considering their age. They both can do forward pass!

The dribble contest we ran on the 2nd last day of Takashimaya I think. I am always amazed at how much fun the kids have with yoyos and I feel obligated to make sure as many of them have as much fun as they can while they're young before they grow into boring adults? am I making sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment