8.05.2009

I Suck At Shooting So Bad That I'm Missing You: The Fish Monologue

Fish is probably the most brash, obnoxious female I've ever met period. It wouldn't be so bad if she looked that way too. But as you can see she actually looks decent. We butt heads all the time maybe cos I'm the only one who bothers to/can argue with her.

Maybe because I felt that if I interacted with her long enough I might find an actual lady hidden somewhere underneath that thrashy personality. No luck there.


Whatever the reason Fish keeps her other (less irritating) side away from public eyes, it's funny how it makes me wonder how much of our true self we put out there anyway. There'll always be portions of ourselves we keep to ourselves. I guess she just keeps a little more?

In a warped way I think (the way death reminds us of the value of life) Fish just reminds me of our natural need & tendency towards hypocrisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment