7.17.2009

Ice Cream Gallery @ East Wood Road

Few weeks back the Lady Companion and me felt like some good ice cream. So while she got ready, I trawled the internet and found that Ice Cream Gallery hidden in a quiet estate of private houses just 15min away.

We were actually a little let down when we found that it was just a mini shop. But after a while, I kinda liked the old school lighting and how it feels like a hideout for lovers.
Kids 'r' Cool 'n' You Know It. Random cheaplang yoyo sighting @ the nearby Cold Storage.

Serving just straight ice cream, their flavours included Blueberry Cheesecake (which the Lady Companion did enjoy), Gula Melaka (Brown Sugar used in Chendol? ARE YOU SERIOUS?~!) and the ever Best Selling Durian. Lady Companion doesn't like Durian so I tried the REALLY VERY FUNKY tasting Coconut. That's the only way I could ever describe it. I was SOO close to getting the Gula Melaka cos I'm quite a fan of anything with that though. Still the coconut was good!

Whee! It's really a small intimate operation. Has the family business vibe we don't see much of anymore. And it's always cool when the guys are nice enough to let you try something like 400 flavours and wait for your fickle brain to choose among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment