7.05.2009

Singapore International Water Week Pt. 2

Arrgh! Finally some free time to post this. Us getting ready for lunch. Theirs, not ours.

This is the very fun Jonathan and "I don't fit in NTU" Daphne copying what one lady manager keeps saying with the shrillest of voices.

This is Lunch.

Alex has a sexy voice and a fractured wrist and is waaaay to analytical for his age. I think that's Jasper.



Million Dollar Dealtime.

This is the Pimp shizzle. I mean lecture hall.

The people there to listen get paper pen, wine glass, Mentos (I stole one HAHA), jug of water.

Everyone of them.

Alex + "Triple Pirouette" Magdalene + Jasper + Ken + Sherms

Jonathan trying to start conversation with moving targets. I really don't know alot of their names.

I think this is the first time i took out the camera in the boardroom. I said 1, 2, 3, Blogspot!


Teet! (okok not cute I know)

When Jon and I are ultra bored we play CheeeKoohPahk! (That Scissors Paper Stone Double hand game where you're supposed to make your hands match your opponent's) Race to 11 and the loser must eat a ridiculous amount of pasta at the buffet lunch.
I was destroyed 11-5 but later Jon dared me to nullify the forfeit by convincing a random female co-worker we don't know to play 1 round of CheeeKoohPahk! with me.

So if you know a Marie Tay from like Singapore Poly's Enviromental Course help me send her a massive shoutout for bothering to learn the game(cos she has no childhood) and then playing with me (saving me from lunch's sometimes horrible pasta). Like 4 rounds LOL. Fun times.

I know I felt quite shitty when it ended cos like I won't get to work with these people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment