6.26.2009

Thanks for the tunes, Michael.

I was reliefing at Ping Yi Secondary School once, giving the Secondary 4 guys an official test. And when the faster few guys were done they were asking me if they could listen to their mp3. After a lil bit back and forth I asked what song they'd be listening to if I let them and they said something like Jonas Brothers.
After deeming them thrash, I said if they could find a song in that player that was in my mp3 collection, I'd let them listen to it.

A while back while organising a competition, I was designing a prize for the best performer. The graphic which came to represent the Special Performance Mention,

was of course inspired by the Greatest of all Time. Back to the stuffy Secondary School Classroom, after a few unsuccessful attempts, one of the brighter dudes realised the only performer that has transcended every generation of Popular Culture since himself is and will always be Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment