6.27.2009

The Afterparties Pt. 2

Day after sending Taka we went to eat the $13 Porridge Buffet @ Quality Hotel (yes, that's what they called it). I found it weird cos I paid $13 to go there and eat mostly plain porridge + salted eggs + pickles cos everything else like minced pork & siew mai just isn't totally my thing. :-/

Halfway through Jan (the DJ) came by with his wife and sat at the table next to ours. This is us literally taking out like 1/3 the restaurant.

What's cool though is they have a shaved ice machine where you can do your own ice kachang. The younger dudes (and me) had fun basically making nothing edible. If you ever get to use one of those things, please remember to put your nuts and green wiggly jelly and red beans FIRST before putting on the shaved ice. Most of us were so amused by the machine we put on some ice than realised now our nuts and ingredients will be on top. Not cool.

Also, just so you can doesn't mean you should just overload on Atap Seeds (atapchee!) like I did. There's a reason the ice kachang you buy outside serves a certain proportion of each ingredient. Sean trying to imitate my pose when I do my (signature) overhead shots. After which I ate like 13 prawns. Just cos I can.

Hans+Big Boss+Kentaro+Sho!

More Hotel Room Madness @ 4a.m. basically talking about yoyos, girls, life in Japan, and Sho!'s explicit adventures in Singapore.

At the Airport (I think Terminal 2?) food court at 6a.m. Kentaro was throwing out some random 3A goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment