6.12.2009

SYYC Roundup!

I find it funny how I can qualify for all my nonsense divisions and I can crash out so spectacularly in my best. I want to rock it again @ next competitions. MORE PRACTICE FOR 1 YOYO!

Boss rockin the cap over the towel cos the heat was killin it. You know all the rich kids are gonna bite his style soon.

Elias Park Champions! 1st placed Kin Wei 2 hours before the competition: No la I dowan join la! Dowan!

0_0

Judges from left:
Permanent Mainstay Roy
Too Awesome For Words Hans
G4yest Tee In The World Dimi From KL
台客 (not a judge!) Colin (Get well soon the campaign is all on you!)
Kentaro Is The Only Person To Ever Win A Yoyo Competition Standing On One Good Leg
Taka Is Only One Of The Best Performers In The World

I didn't know I loop like Spiderman! Not like it's a bad thing.

From Tokyo Japan thanks for hanging out, all the help and all the love!


The Talent Pool

Photos courtesy Spinworkx cos everyone else is to selfish to share. ROAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment