2.22.2010

Funky Kung-Fu

So for a while now I've been entertaining the idea of taking some kind of dance class to improve my posture on stage etc. So when a friend asked me to join a flash mob where we have to do a hip hop dance routine, I told myself "at least it'll be funny".

What was supposed to be a 45 sec routine turned out to be 2 mins long and much harder then I thought. As we were going through though this one girl smiled at me from the other side of the room and I thought she was checking me out.

So I thought I looked good until the end of the lesson when she came and called me "CHER!" before I realised one of my students actually has been witnessing what could be some of the most unglamourous moments of my life.
:/

H has always been a good dancer since when I taught her and its great to see her pursuing her passion. She ended up giving me remedials after class on how I can look more like a dancer and less like a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment