7.05.2010

Loop 900 First Impressions

Bumped into Alvis while doing my Digimon show @ Tampines Mall and he offered to let me try the much talked about Loop 900.

Now from the little that I got to mess with, I have to agree it does play like a Raider. I could do everything with my Raider Exes with this white on white baby. Loops well. Slightly too responsive on the around the worlds but that could just be his settings.
Alvis says the hole is just an Allen key hole. Not too sure about that one.

Will it take over the Raider as the preferred 2A yoyo? I can't say for sure but I'm confident it will at least carve out a pretty strong following in the competition circuits.
Will I buy a pair? Yes.
Thanks again Alvis for letting me have a go at it! Hope to see you compete soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment